ZO Skin Centre™ in Downtown St. Petersburg
Dr. Christian Drehsen, of Clinique of Plastic Surgery and Laser Institute, is proud to open the first independently owned ZO Skin Centre® in the world in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida.At the Clinique of Plastic Surgery and Laser Institute, we have always been committed to revitalizing your appearance with the most natural and effective methods. Our extensive experience in facial rejuvenation and the proven benefits of our signature Refresher Lift℠ has convinced us that recovering healthy skin is essential in providing and maintaining superior results. In fact, Dr. Drehsen often tells his patients that 30% of the results of their cosmetic procedures have to do with the quality of their skin. To achieve this goal our research has lead us to Dr. Obagi’s remarkable skin care products, a medically proven and goal-oriented skin management system designed to predictably restore your skin’s vitality and maintain a lush and youthful skin quality.
What is a ZO Skin Centre®?The Clinique Plastic Surgery and Laser Institute’s new downtown St. Petersburg ZO Skin Centre® is the first ZO® Skin Centre to open on the east coast and the second in the country. Through our ZO® Skin Centre, we are able to bring the highest standard of skin care advice, comprehensive aesthetic services, and high-quality skin care products to our patients.
Our staff includes expert skin health consultants highly trained in the ZO® Circle of Skin Health. This method of skin care focuses on prevention, individual conditions targeted therapy, daily skin care, and routine maintenance. Before a treatment plan can be devised, one of our skin health consultants will thoroughly evaluate the condition of your skin. Using this information under the guidance of our board-certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Drehsen and Dr. Nalluri, they will propose an effective and well-rounded skin care program specially designed to revitalize your skin. In addition to providing our clients with expert skin care advice, our ZO® Skin Centre carries the full range of ZO® skin care products and ZO signature aesthetic services. All products are all physician-formulated, tested, and approved, so you can take comfort knowing you’re receiving the highest quality skin treatments available today.
What is Unique About a ZO Skin Centre®?
- Medically-supervised skin care provided by skilled estheticians and experienced ZO® Skin Health consultants
- Full staff of medical professionals and estheticians trained by Dr. Obagi
- Availability of the entire ZO® Skin Health product portfolio
- Early access to the newest ZO®Skin Health products and protocols
- Exclusive ZO®Skin Health facials and peels only available at a ZO® Skin Centre
- Access to medically supervised skin care services and products 7 days a week with retail hours
- Exclusive focus and expertise on all ZO®Skin Health products and services
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR SKIN HEALTH
Monday/Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Tuesday/Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Sunday: ClosedBook Now
NOW OPEN! 888-689-3119
ZO Skin Centre® at Downtown St. Petersburg brings you everything you need to achieve smooth, radiant, younger-looking skin. The Centre offers the services of outstanding medical professionals, skilled aestheticians, and experienced ZO® Skin Health Consultants, all in one beautiful venue.
ZO® Skin Health products can be purchased in our clinics without an appointment. Our team is fully trained in ZO® Skin Health products & protocols.
Language: English, Spanish and French
MEDICAL & AESTHETIC SERVICES
All services are inspired by the ZO® Skin Health Circle™, which takes into account Prevention, Therapy, Daily Skincare and Maintenance.Service Descriptions
- ZO®2 Facial
- ZO® Signature Facial
- ZO® Signature Facial with Lymphatic Drainage
- Skin Brightening Facial
- Acne Clarifying Facial
- Dermaplane Facial
- Stem Cell Extract Facial
- ZO® Enzyme Facial
- Therapeutic Back Facial
- Nourishing Oraser® Hand Treatment
- ZO® Ossential Resurfacing Treatment
- Acne and Rosacea
- Skin aging, wrinkles, and laxity
- Melasma and any spots on skin
- Volume loss, sunken cheeks, hollows under the eyes and shrunken lips
- Scars, damaged skin texture and large pores
- Facial wrinkles and folds (Juvéderm® and other fillers)
- Frown lines and crow’s feet (Botox® and other neurotoxins)
- LHR, Gentle Max Laser Hair Removal, Blood Vessel, Brown Spot, Skin Tightening
- CORE CO2 Skin Resurfacing (bolded)
- Intima Laser Labia Vaginal Rejuvenation (bolded)
- Controlled Depth Peel – Advanced Facial Skin Peeling with Obagi’s Signature Controlled Depth Peel (bolded)
- The Ultimate Facial Resurfacing with Laser Boosted Controlled Depth Peel (bolded)