By Dr. Christian Drehsen
Motherhood is an amazing time in a woman’s life, filled with an abundance of new challenges and considerable joy. It is also a period when your body goes through some of its most significant physical changes.
Pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding place many extra demands on a woman’s body. The prenatal stage can also permanently change a woman’s appearance. After childbearing, many women will end up with sagging skin and increased deposits of fat, especially around the abdomen. The labia will often lose some of its elasticity, and even breast shape and volume will be altered.
Diet and exercise are usually the first steps taken to correct these undesirable situations, but most women will eventually need a Mommy Makeover!
This special makeover is a series of procedures tailored to your specific post-baby body needs. It addresses any damage that occurred during the strain of pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding.
Here are some of the procedures that I use that can help restore your natural body shape and beauty after the birth of a child.
- TUMMY TUCK – ELIMINATES SAGGING AND LOOSE SKIN, AND REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF STRETCH MARKS
- BREAST LIFT – HELPS RESHAPE AND FIRM YOUR BREASTS
- BREAST REDUCTION – REMOVES EXCESS FAT AND REDUCES BREAST SIZE
- LIPOSUCTION – GETS RID OF FAT DEPOSITS FROM THE LEGS, BUTTOCKS, HIPS, WAIST, ABDOMEN, BACK, ARMS, AND NECK
- FAT GRAFTING – A PROCEDURE USED TO TRANSFER EXCESS FAT IN ONE AREA OF THE BODY TO OTHER AREAS WITH INSUFFICIENT VOLUME.
- LABIAPLASTY – REMOVES EXCESS TISSUE FROM THE LABIA; REDUCES LABIA SIZE, INCREASES TONE AND TIGHTNESS
I’ve helped hundreds of women of all ages love their bodies again with the Mommy Makeover. You’ll get rid of stubborn fat rolls once and for all, and regain your perfect figure. Call our office today to schedule a consultation.